Conway Castle and Telfords Suspension Bridge
B is for Bridge….and this is Thomas Telfords Suspension Bridge over the River Conway in North Wales. Built in 1826 to link the Castle and town of Conway with Llandudno.
W is for White which is of course the colour of the bridge.
Pop along via this link to see what others have submitted for B & W
(C) David Oakes 2015